This site is not an emergency or crisis service. If you are in distress, call Crisis Services Canada 1-833-456-4566. For emergencies call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest hospital.
This project is guided by an advisory committee made up of individuals from government, workers’ compensation, labour, employer, occupational health and safety, public health and substance-use research organizations. The committee provides context and perspectives on the project methods and interpretation of the findings, and assists with dissemination activities.
The members of the advisory committee include:
- Blair Allin, Canadian Health and Safety Representative, International Brotherhood of Boilermakers
- Dean Dunn, Vice President, Stakeholder and Public Relations, Infrastructure Health & Safety Association
- Cindy Krysac, Mental Health First Aid Facilitator, ICI Electrician, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW Local 353)
- Dr. Pamela Leece, Public Health Physician, Public Health Ontario
- Shawna Meister, Senior Research and Policy Analyst, Canadian Centre on Substance Use and Addiction
- Tracey Mooradian, Health and Safety Manager, Eastern Construction
- Dr. Nikhil Rajaram, Provincial Physician, Ontario Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development
- Dr. Aaron Thompson, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, and Chief Medical Officer, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board, Ontario
- Carmine Tiano, Director, Occupational Services, Ontario Building Trades (Provincial Building and Construction Trades Council of Ontario)
- Henrietta Van hulle, Vice President, Client Outreach, Public Services Health & Safety Association